Tuesday 29 December 2015

Inspiration of Marrakech | Inspiration von Marrakesch

Hello everyone
  I went to a Moroccan store looking for items for my next project and to be honest with you, it was so very difficult to select what we needed ... I would love to bring it all home with me!!
I show you here some photos of the selected, what do you think? 

Hallo zusammen
Ich ging in ein marokkanisches Geschäft auf der suche nach Artikeln für mein nächstes Projekt und um ehrlich zu sein, es war so sehr schwer zu wählen, was wir wollte ...
würde gerne alles nach Hause mitbringen.
Ich zeige Ihr hier einige Fotos der ausgewählten, was denkt Ihr?

Olá a todos
fui a uma loja marroquina à procura de artigos para o meu próximo projecto e para ser sincera convosco, foi tão, mas tão dificil seleccionar o que pretendia...
adoraria trazer tudo para casa comigo.
mostro-vos aqui algumas fotografias do seleccionado, o que acham?










follow me on
|  bis gleich   | see you soon  |  até já  |
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...