Wednesday 30 September 2015

Badapest and I

you follow me on Instagram , so you know for sure I was in Budapest, Hungary in June!
It was a great time, I loved this town!!!
So clean, so beautiful, great monuments, great food!
And great Wine, I bought 5 Wine bottles , can you believe it??
And of course I bought lots of books, architecture books.
It was really great !!!
Budapest see you soon!!


Ihr folgt mir auf Instagram, so weisst Ihr sicher , dass ich in Budapest -Ungarn im Juni war!
Es war eine tolle Zeit, ich liebte diese Stadt !!!
So sauber, so schön, große Denkmäler, gutes Essen!
Und guten Wein, habe ich 5 Weinflaschen gekauft, glaubt Ihr  das ??
Und natürlich auch viele Bücher, Architektur Bücher.
Es war wirklich toll in Budapest !!!

Voçês seguem-me no Instagram, por isso sabem com certeza que estive em Budapest,
 Hungria em Junho!
Foi uma estadia maravilhosa, adorei aquela cidade!!!
Limpa, bonita, com monumentos extraordinários, boa comida!!
E bom vinho, comprei 5 garrafas de vinho, acreditam??
E claro livros , livros de arquitectura.
Foi muito bom!!
Budapest see you soon!!















follow me on

ciao
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...