Monday 3 August 2015

House Tour #15

Hello everyone

come with me on this trip, we will see what is wrong
 (in my opinion )
and of course what is beautiful too ...


 The tone of the walls could be a little bit darker, a light gray. 
It's too white for me!!! I like  very much the fireplace, sofas and carpet!


Like the corner by the window, I love the tulip table and the chairs Louis Ghost!!


 Love the Cushions arrangement !!

             Love this Kitchen!!!! Particularly the wooden window!!





Don't like the carpet!!


Like the master bedroom, the only thing I don´t like are the cushions on the Bed ... 
sorry, absolut NO!!!


 I think a Badroom don't need CURTAINS!!! 


LOVE the Chandelier!!!  GORGEOUS!!


Like the Daybed, the Walldecor..... but I prefer curtains !!!

What do you think? Do you agree with me or not?

see you soon
love Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts